Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day








Mother's Day this year was really nice! On Saturday evening we had Ryan, Nathan, Claire and Norah, Scott, Johnny and Sarah, Amy, Daren and I. Claire made shishkabobs and we had a barbeque. Ryan made a fire and later we roasted marshmellows and made smores. I had a little mishap with overflowing yellow cake that we had to throw out and clean up but other than that it was a lot of fun.
The next day Shara, Ben, Gracie and Clara, Jeanette, Aaron and family, Amy with her two friends Amanda and Elise, joined us and made dinner for me. We also celebrated Sarah's birthday (which is on the 10th of May). I have the best family in the world!

2 comments:

  1. How nice to have family around. I see Teresa in the background, how nice. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete